Foundation Hurricane of Happenings
9649 LH Muntendam, The Netherlands
1. Your privacy
- Your privacy is very important to Foundation Hurricane of Happenings. We process your personal data because you use our website and services and also because you yourself provide us with this data.
- We do our best to process the data you have provided us in a careful manner. This privacy statement will give you a clear overview of the personal data we process, how we handle your data and why we collect it.
- Foundation Hurricane of Happenings is the so-called data controller as understood under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. An overview of the personal data that is processed
The personal data we process is:
- Surname and first name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provided at the time of contact
- Location information
- Data about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Internet browser and type of device
3. Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
A. Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years unless they have permission from their parent or guardian. However, it is impossible for us to check whether a visitor is over 16 years old. We, therefore, recommend that parents get involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data from being collected about children without parental consent.
B. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without parental consent, please contact us via email@example.com. We will then delete this information.
4. Purposes of the data processing
Foundation Hurricane of Happeningsprocesses your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call, chat to or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to carry out our services.
- To send you information upon request.
- To improve our website, and to tailor it to your preferences by means of your behaviour on the website
5. Retention period
Foundation Hurricane of Happenings will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary based on legislation and regulations to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
6. Disclosure of your personal data to third parties
- Foundation Hurricane of Happenings does not sell your data to third parties and will only make it available to third parties if this is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- We conclude processor agreements with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Foundation Hurricane of Happenings remains the data controller. These companies include Google for web statistics and Exigent for e-mail and website hosting.
Foundation Hurricane of Happenings uses technical and functional cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone on your first visit to this website.
The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and for your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember your preferences. They also enable us to optimise our website.
You can opt out of accepting cookies by changing the setting of your web browser so that it no longer stores cookies. You can also delete all data that has been previously stored via your browser settings.
8. Google Analytics
- The American company Google places cookies via our website as part of the Analytics service. We use this service to examine how you, as a visitor, use our website, and Google compiles this into insightful reports for us.
- Google may transfer this data to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the data on Google’s behalf.
- Foundation Hurricane of Happenings does not have any influence on this. We have given Google permission, through their terms and conditions, to use the data obtained for other Google services.
- Foundation Hurricane of Happenings has concluded a processor agreement with Google. The data that is collected by Google is anonymised which means that your IP address is masked.
9. Accessing, changing or deleting data
A. You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data that we have stored. You can do this yourself by sending a specific request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to be able to verify your identity, we ask you to enclose a copy of your identity document. In this copy, please black out the citizen service number (BSN), MRZ (machine readable zone: the barcode with numbers at the bottom of the passport), the passport number and your passport photo. This is to protect your privacy. Foundation Hurricane of Happenings will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case, within four weeks.
B. If you want to pass on your data to another party, Foundation Hurricane of Happenings can easily do this for you; just follow the steps described above.
You can also reach us via: www.hurricaneofhappenings.com| +31 6 – 22 50 64 53 | Fazant 45 Groningen.
A. Foundation Hurricane of Happenings takes the protection of your data very seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you feel that your data is not fully secure or if there are indications of misuse, please contact us via email@example.com.
B. If you have any complaints about the way in which we handle your personal data, you can report this to the Data Protection Authority.
Amendments to the Privacy Statement
Foundation Hurricane of Happenings reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement. We recommend that you consult this Privacy Statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Extreme care has been taken in the preparation of this Privacy Statement. This document has been drawn up on the basis of the information we have consulted in various (government) resources that are known to us so far.
- Copying the above information without permission is not appreciated and cannot result in any liability on the part of Foundation Hurricane of Happenings.
- Foundation Hurricane of Happenings is not liable for information that has nevertheless been copied incompletely or incorrectly, or for the incorrect use or implementation of this Privacy Statement.
Last amended: June 2018.